The Clarendon County Development Board along with a potential national IT service organization, interested in hiring over 100 + employees will be hosting a regional info session and networking event on Monday, October 28, 2019, from 5 pm – 8 pm at Central Carolina Technical College's F.E. DuBose Campus, 3351 Sumter Hwy, Manning.
If you are currently in the information technology industry or if you would like to get into the IT industry you are highly encouraged to attend the event.
Technical Skill Sets of Interest:
• Help Desk & Service Desk
• Network Engineers
• Systems Engineers
• Cyber Security
• Software Development
• Software Quality Assurance
Nice to Haves:
• High school diploma, GED, Associates or Bachelors
• Legally eligible to work in the United States.
• Solid computer skills and curiosity for information technology
To schedule a time window specifically for your opportunity with one of our recruiters, please email us to book a time.
• Your Name
• Phone Number
• Attach your resume if you have one
• Preferred time window - 5-5:30, 5:30-6, 6:30-7, 7-7:30, 7:30-8
Monday, Oct. 28th. (5pm – 8pm) at Central Carolina Technical College's F.E. DuBose Campus, 3351 Sumter Hwy, Manning