Department: Police Department
Position Hours: Full-Time, Rotating Shifts
- Enforce all vehicle laws and other criminal laws. Patrol the streets of Manning, SC. Investigate collisions. Serve as a witness in criminal and civil courts. Maintain reports concerning enforcement activities. Provide information to public regarding vehicle laws. Responsible and accountable for handling public funds.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be a US citizen and at least 21 years of age prior to attending the Criminal Justice Academy.
- Must be able to perform all essential and marginal job functions of a City of Manning Police Officer.
- Certification from the South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy is preferred.
Benefits: Competitive Salary, with an excellent benefits package including 13 paid holidays, participation in the Police Officers Retirement System and the State Health Plan, and local gym reimbursement.
The City of Manning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The city does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.